Compass Local Groups are a big way of empowering our membership to take our ideas and campaigns into their communities, and in turn they shape our national programme.
They create a forum and a platform for progressives in your area to connect, talk, and organise and they’re one of the best ways to get more involved with Compass in a practical way.
Want to know more about Local Groups?
We’ve got Active Local Groups in:
- Brighton & Hove Website / Blog / Email
- Bristol and the West of England Facebook / Email
- Buckinghamshire Facebook
- Cambridgeshire Twitter
- Canterbury Twitter / Email (now operating as Compass Kent)
- Cumbria Twitter / Facebook
- Devon Email
- Gloucestershire Email
- Gloucestershire South (Filton and Bradley Stoke / Thornbury and Yate)
- High Peak
- Isle of Wight
- Lewes Twitter / Facebook / Email / Instagram
- North London
- Manchester Twitter / Facebook / Email
- North Yorkshire Email
- Northern Devon Email / Join Mailing List / Twitter / Website
- Oxfordshire Email
- South Yorkshire (Formerly: Sheffield) Email
- Stratford-on-Avon Facebook / Website / Email
- Surrey Facebook / Email
- Surrey East
- Surrey South West Facebook / Email
We have groups that need more volunteers in:
- Cornwall Facebook / Website
- Hertfordshire Twitter / Email
- Taunton Facebook
- Tyne & Wear
- West Midlands county
- West Yorkshire
We also have party groups, for party specific conversation and campaigns.
Can’t see a Local Group near you? Why not start one!
All Compass local group members come together to connect via CompassUK Slack – the online collaboration tool where we’re creating a supportive community across the country to share information, stories, experiences and capability. To join to the slack channel and your local group channel, become a member.
If you have any questions in the meantime, reach out to us at email@example.com.