Compass Local Groups are a big way of empowering our membership to take our ideas and campaigns into their communities, and in turn they shape our national programme.
They create a forum and a platform for progressives in your area to connect, talk, and organise and they’re one of the best ways to get more involved with Compass in a practical way.
Want to know more about Local Groups?
We’ve got existing Local Groups in:
- Bath & North East Somerset (Email)
- Brighton & Hove (Website / Blog / Email)
- Bristol and the West of England (Facebook / Email)
- Canterbury (Twitter / Email)
- Cornwall (Email)
- Cumbria (Email)
- Devon (Email)
- Gloucestershire (Email)
- Hampshire (Email)
- Hertfordshire (Twitter / Instagram / Email)
- Leeds (Email)
- Leicestershire (Email)
- London (Email)
- Manchester (Twitter / Facebook / Email)
- Norfolk (Email)
- North Devon (Email)
- North Yorkshire (Email)
- Oxfordshire (Email)
- Sheffield (Email)
- South West Surrey (Facebook / Email)
- Stratford-on-Avon (Email)
- Suffolk (Email)
- Surrey (Facebook, Email)
- Taunton (Facebook / Email)
- Tyne & Wear (Email)
- Worcestershire (Email)
Can’t see a Local Group near you? Why not start one!
If you have any questions in the meantime, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.